Drawing will take place on July 4, 2024 or when all tickets are sold.No more than 300 tickets will be sold at $20!The more tickets you buy, the better your chances!
A new Browning bolt-action rifle optimized for long-range target shooting and competition.
X-Bolt Target Max Features
- Chambered in 6.5 Creedmore
- 26" Barrel
- New stiffer, heavier, full-diameter receiver is optimized for target shooting
- New patent pending, Browning Target Trigger has an adjustment range of 2 to 3.3 pounds and comes factory set at 2.5 lbs
- New Xtra Capacity Magazine System offers up to ten round magazine capacity right out of the box. Ships with one MDT
- 10-round polymer box magazine.
- Max composite stock with vertical grip and height-adjustable comb
- Receiver features a machined level flat for squaring and truing the reticle and muzzle brake to the rifle.
- Included 20 MOA Picatinny rail is installed with four oversize 8-40 screws and an additional steel pin that secures the rail to the receiver. The pin acts as a recoil lug to prevent the rail from shifting.
- Stainless bull barrel is fluted and measures .9" at the 5/8"-24 Suppressor Ready threads
- Recoil Hawg muzzle brake
- Extended bolt handle reduces opening forces
- Should the barrel need to be replaced, the recoil lug is pinned to the receiver to ensure perfect orientation
- Free-floated barrel that is bedded in the front and the rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel-to-stock spacing for consistent accuracy.
- Bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber.
- Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly
- Inflex Recoil Pad
Tickets can be purchased here if you'd like to pay by credit card. If you'd rather pay with check or cash, you can purchase tickets at a Member Meeting/Event or from an EOC Member; or you can mail a check to: EOC at PO Box 178, Enfield NH 03748. Once an order is received, we will contact you with your ticket numbers and copies of your completed entries.
Browning X-Bolt Target Max Raffle
For additional information, check our Facebook page or contact Peg Howard at 603-523-7677, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
The Fine Print
- The Enfield Outing Club is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your purchase is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Drawing will take place from 12/13/23 to 12/24/23.
- Winners must be 18 years old to take possession of a rifle or shotgun and at least 21 years old to take possession of a handgun.
- EOC reserves the right to make substitutions for any listed firearms/ammo/other prize and/or discontinue/amend the raffle for any reason at any time.
- All winners must comply with their State requirements and must pass the NICS check for firearms. Any additional costs for firearm transfers are to be incurred by the winner.
- Prizes need to be claimed/picked up within 30 days unless other arrangements are made. Should the winner fail to meet any of these conditions, the prize will remain the property of the Enfield Outing Club.
- Permit to conduct raffle granted by the Town of Enfield under the authority and provisions of Chapter 287-A of the NH Statutes.
- Winners do not need to be present to win nor do they need to be members of the EOC or NH State residents.
- EOC Officers, Directors, Members, and their families are eligible to participate and win any of the drawing/raffles held by EOC.
- Winners will be notified on our website, facebook and via phone/email. Winner must get back to us within 24 hours before the next drawing to choose their prize or the next winner drawn will get their choice first and you'll go back into the choice rotation.